Friday 11 February 2011

MMXI Week 6 - Blogger On The Run

This blog is going to be considerable more brief than my usual affair, as I'm am not at my computer, or any computer for that matter. I am spending the Valentine period with my amazing girlfriend and therefore don't have access to my usual blogging setup. "But Davyd" I hear you cry "how are you writing this?" Well I'm glad you asked. I am writing this entry using the Blogger app for my HTC desire hd, and I have to say its a surprising painless experience.
You see, I'm never one for writing huge amounts on phones (contrary to what the length of my average text would indicate). But with a solid app, responsive on screen soft keyboard, intuitive auto correction and, most importantly, a gorgeously large and clear 4.3" screen, the desire hd is more than adequate for the task.

"But enough of your phone, what else has been happening in your disturbingly mundane life?" Well, nothing much to be honest. I've been thoroughly enjoying dead space 2, an excellent game, and adding the finishing touches to my cosplay. More pictures will come either next entry or possibly the one after.

Well, gonna keep this brief by wrapping it up. I've expanded on my game design goal bf coming up with a secondary concept, which I'm going to work on from an art/narrative/gameplay angle. I don't want to give anything away, but controversial would be the best way to describe it. Not learnt any more Cantonese, and the Birmingham job hunt has been unproductive. I have made a few games design applications which I'm waiting to hear back from and I'm also expanding my search radius to Guildford.
Finally, I'm debating refocusing my goal to buy more books into focusing on buying a kindle and joining the ebook movementn
Well that's all for this week, until later.


No comments:

Post a Comment