Friday 7 January 2011

MMXI Week 1 - What Have Accomplished So Far?

Well, to be honest, not very much. Couple of job applications, come back to Bicester (unfortunately) and played a lot of video games. I’ve powered my way through the two remaining dlc packs for Mass Effect 2, man, I’d forgotten how amazing that game was, and ground my way through five achievements on Green Day: Rock Band, in pursuit of my goal of reaching 20,000 gamer points without playing a new game. This is a small step in my greater goal of reaching 25k. Speaking of which, you may be wandering (or, more likely, absolutely not wandering) how I am progressing on my objectives for 2011. Well seeing as it’s only been a week, I haven’t got very far. I haven’t learnt any new cantonese words. I haven’t started designing my game. I haven’t found a job. Hell, I haven’t even thought about redesigning my eyesore of a blog. But fear not my imaginary followers, for I have a plan. Well, more accurately, a plan for a plan. You see, my ‘metagoal’ for January is to plan out how I’m going to reach my individual goals each month. So fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment